Education Discount Policies
Korneff Audio offers generous discounts on all of our plugins and software products to educators and students who meet the eligibility requirements below.
College level or higher Educators, including teachers, instructors, professors, full-time or adjunct, receive a 100% discount on all Korneff Audio software products if they meet eligibility.
College level or higher Students receive a 50% discount on all Korneff Audio software products if they meet eligibility.
- University/college students—Students enrolled at a higher education institution that's an accredited, government-recognized public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational school or college) that grants degrees and/or certificates.
- University/college faculty and staff—Teachers and staff employed by an accredited, government-recognized public or private university or college, or career/vocational school or college that grants degrees and/or certificates.
Students and educators who wish to purchase Korneff Audio software products at education discount pricing must provide proof of eligibility. Once your eligibility has been verified, you will receive an academic discount code tied to your .edu email address, which will enable you to purchase products from our website with a discount.
Proof of eligibility
University/college students — You must show evidence of current enrollment at an accredited, government-recognized public or private post-secondary/tertiary degree-granting academic institution, or for-profit career/vocational schools that grants degrees and/or certificates, by providing one (1) of the following:
- A copy of a student ID card containing your (the student's) information, such as name, school name, and the current academic term. If there isn’t a date on your ID, we can’t verify your eligibility and you’ll have to send us something else - perhaps #2, or #4 below...
- A copy of a tuition statement or course bill that includes the school’s logo or seal, your name, and the current date/academic term
- An official letter from the registrar of the school, including your name, the school name, and the current date/academic term
- A copy of a student schedule including student name, the school name, and the current date/academic term
- A copy of a grade report statement or transcript including your name, the school name, and the current date/academic term
- Screen captures from school websites may be accepted in lieu of official documentation if your name, school name, and valid date are clearly visible (acceptance is at the sole discretion of Korneff Audio)
University/college teachers, faculty, and staff — You must show evidence of current employment at a government-recognized public or private university or college, for-profit career/vocational school that grants degrees and/or certificates, or school for instrumental instruction/tuition by providing one (1) of the following:
- A copy of a faculty or staff paycheck stub that includes your (the employee's) name and employer (school) name
- An employer’s written confirmation on school letterhead or certificate of employment
How to register and purchase
- Please register for an education discount by completely filling in the education discount form located here
- Upload your proof of eligibility documentation
- Once your eligibility has been verified, you'll receive an email with follow-up instructions and your discount code
- Korneff Audio education pricing is not available in these embargoed countries: Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Serbia, Sudan, and Syria.
- Students and teachers are limited to one instance of each of our available software products.
- Our products are protected and licensed through iLok. Your discounted license is good for the product version you purchased, but subsequent major updates and revisions of the product are treated as a new product for education discount purposes, and will require re-submission of eligibility credentials and whatever the discounted price is for that product. Please note that the version of the product you purchased at a discount will continue to function normally, you simply won't have whatever new features and functionality, or audio enhancements, of the current release.